viernes, 26 de abril de 2024

CONTACT NEW/PRIVATE EMAIL: oloruntomigirl@gmail.com

Change of Email to; oloruntomigirl@gmail.com . ..Hello,. .. My name is Sigrid Rausing, A Swedish investor and philanthropist.. ..Your e-mail address was provided by Google Inc. randomly selected as an active user on the web... .. .This year, I decided to donate 5 percent of my wealth to both charities and individuals due to the coronavirus pandemic that has paralyzed the whole world. . . .I am donating 1,000,000.00 Euros to you and I urge you to help someone around you with the little you can. .. .For more information about me here is my Wikipedia below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigrid_Rausing . . ...Contact me on this private email address: oloruntomigirl@gmail.com for more info... ..Regards... ...Sigrid Rausing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores

Archivo del blog